Saturday, June 7, 2014

What if..

..Ellen's filling in is not what I wanted to say.

I need to try to get some sleep.

I'm not on alone nor the 1 with an inactive life unlike teens today.

I didn't lash out. I wasn't able to remember. I think it was like I couldn't take it that it was because I was in trouble. I believe I tried hard not to be mad, but no one prepares me. I watched something in New Mexico, and I think my parents are beating me down knowing about what I'm made of from each other.

Ellen protects us because Europe thinks it wanna New Orleans better. The vampires are French.

You see, I technically kinda more did and kinda didn't mean sorry, so this way happened to be more comfortable. I technically kinda did and didn't do anything. What does it mean, you're out to get me, giving me such a hard time.

We can't trust Ellen to be fair. She is even being bad thinking to treat someone like her kid you have to be 40 years younger. She just upped it to a ticking point. I see she sorta dumped Bella Thorne. She shouldn't be confusing and leave us hanging. There isn't even any reason left in the world for her to be popular. If she makes fun of us as people as we are in person and never meets people who like her then why, why wait? It'll be too late. She has a responsibility to be mature.

I won't push any individual to "be" a mother age to me. It just seems she wants to send out a message. I didn't "do" anything to Bella Thorne, who isn't supposed to be in "this" picture. What does this mean?? She is like everyone else, but I do not total out all of a sudden. I don't wish I were her. I am not a body for a body like Helena Bonham Carter was to Tim Burton. Everyone seems different or at a different level of health.

Ellen trashes me as the oldest. Bella is mean. I can't deny it. It's your all's fault she is like a toy, slowly eating away at what I am. It's like you wanna make younger people to have things older people accomplished rather than spend time on people who are older like around my age. I am not as steady as a toy for Ellen. Let's figure to call Bella something.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment