Saturday, June 7, 2014

Issue I Caughtchoo

I'll catch you flirting with my aunt from up north in Florida, when you wouldn't speak to me politely. You try to share your culture against me.



I am aware Ellen isn't perfect. She is tired.. =] I haven't required.



I know people consider me not the ideal.



Chloe Sevigny seems like a brat in that she thinks being full race on each side makes her the in leauge Westernly all over, all excited it will stay that way, same goes for you Ellen. Your dad isn't even seen. Are you standing .. because I did something and apologized and later did sorta, I know once Ellen was a baby and still gets treated so as an adult, while she claims to know how to fix things like an adult.



My aunt and dad are trying to ^play^ with me, and I have a problem with that. They think I'm not good enough.



Why do people keep just hanging it up and deciding to stimulate me?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment