Saturday, June 7, 2014

Upset Now

I've already apologized for something. I thought of apologizing more. I didn't even know why except that you think "fart" is a bad word. So, it was a weird situation, not technically wrong nor illegal..



Ellen ruined my relationship with all my relatives but Gramma who I wanted to stop then talking to every day. It's not okay. I don't know if it's mature.



I didn't do anything wrong is what I said, and you decide if you want a relationship. Ellen is a fibber and is *beep*ing everything giving it some fake reason.



Why did my aunt and dad act like they did it? I ended up stepping up the stairs to their unceasing attacks. Ellen can't say I said I have to literally apologize for anything to do with someone like her?



They are threatening me and taunting me if I like them. They're rotten people who didn't make my dreams come true and I don't give a damn @ these sinners who will go down. I just came on the right way and the answer was no. They didn't want to wait for me to post how I felt. My aunt tried something weird, saving food tonight for tomorrow. I'm not an Irish elf.



I mean, I was considered perfect by everyone and was working on it, and this is what someone important said.



The problem was not me being mean but not accepting another vacation ruined by Ellen.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment