Saturday, June 7, 2014

Issues

I was on a good streak, and I would like the boundary line to not cave in on -me-.

I coulda let it go by, but I care. Ellen thinks she "found out" about me. No.. My aunt being not fun cuza her is something I'm fighting. My Gramma following that system harshly is a problem, as well.

My Gramma proceeded to weave in and think it was a big deal. People won't stop trying to cheaply stimulate me. Ellen is stimulated by discipline, BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. GOT IT?! You are not nice. You ruin my family life. You never react to what I say cuz yer a faker. You just keep thinking you're a martyr who's accomplished in your life. Well, maybe the show is fun for you. But if you were aware enough you'd know I was not refering to things in that way. You think being mean to me is okay, though. I don't know if you even care @ this.

She's just putting her nose in my life and making my family shit. You ain't better cuz you were a blonde.

I dunno, I didn't know what to do @ my Gramma. I think I will stay away here.

Also, ELLEN, I was informed some stupid shit @ what you REALLY think @ me and work, that it's a degradation from you. You certainly haven't thought much about the fact I'm working. You shit people laugh at work these days. Yet, you people still think school was too much. I will not listen to you. You even came in and said something else bad, that I should spend the summer with my now cranky Gramma cuz I alone don't deserve my own parents when I DO YOU FOOL. You are not right. SHUT UP. I am good. I said all the reasons are wrong. My parents shat at my health. Now, I feel like shit. What can I do @ that? I complained @ moving. So what? Who wouldn't? STOP! You have some other things you clearly know I disagree on. I said "oh no" when my dad came home. I forgot to write my cousin cuz my mom made me forget. You are really pathetic. I had a reason to say oh no. I was upset my homework was not done yet. So? That's not that bad. You all are making up reasons for stuff. Why can you punish a nice person like me for this? You aren't worth talking to like this. You even sport a boast @ me doing this shit effort for you. You just sit there and sarcastically sip your tea. Maybe you should accept other racial mixes like me? You don't talk to me.. not completely.. you turn away like a little kid @ the table with her juice and cookies or crackers and yell for a Gramma to come and fix your responsibilities. You won't even have a kid when you should. You also act like your kid would be more important than everyone else.

Well, sorry to my Gramma I didn't know what to do. Sorry to my dad this is happening. Sorry @ my aunt me not getting up, but no she didn't get me like she said. Sorry to Ellen for merely using the word shit.

I just don't like this. Why should I be told I did something to deserve this? I'm trying to gain control.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment