Saturday, June 7, 2014

Problem

Ellen is having people "play" with me all day and wants me to "be the bad one." They also denied what I said was all settled, like the details are worth sorting through, which I just sorted through. I am attractive, enough, or coulda still been. Who cares @ my race? I deserve the same privileged life others have lived. Ellen is bitter and conceited. It's @ race and heritage. She still should be punished, even if I seem inappropriate. Nothing about who started has changed. My aunt was toying @, too, trying to call me a 50s kid playing @ what everyone know @ what Ellen is, rather how well she gets treated. I am good and deserve the quality of my life to at least or more than be as good as my parents. If I get upset, people get so upset. Ellen listens to the other girls because of race.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment