Saturday, June 7, 2014

Problems

My Gramma was making noises like "not caucasian" and I told her and my dad they were bothering me.



My back hurt last night so I just woke up. My aunt said it was too late to go shopping. She didn't come in and get me, as she said.



I know Ellen did it. So, don't I have the right to get mad? I did not do anything to disturb this. I know what she is thinking and think she's gonna use her time to get through to.



I didn't want my gramma to sound like she's saying I am not Caucasian. It was just because of my aunt last night. They don't want 1 peep from me, those racists. They are not as white. What do they have to be afraid of, I mean? As people, they don't care more.



My gramma does not agree with my dad's simple incentives @ me.



This is Racism 101 from Ellen DeGeneres.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment