Saturday, June 7, 2014

Problem

Now what? I just don't wanna be the 1 who started it. They'll always have it to look back on and giggle. I don't think I was ready. I saw my Gramma 1st and everything seemed fine. It's this Charlie and the Chocolate Factory stuff that did it. I wanted it to be smooth and think the mess was a lie. I was upset my aunt was different for no reason but something that made me mad. I already made known being with people could perk me up. My dad kinda changed things. I just want my relationships to be okay. I don't care if you're a bad parent, I care @ the kids ansd it's your fault. I am not made to be the 1 who is the bad foil, and may I add neither is anyone else? You were tricked by something else and you forgot. I am not that bad, and neither is any other life.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment