Thursday, June 5, 2014

I'm not cool.

Indicating I am not white or Asian is something that affects me cuz I know no one said it when I was younger.  They weren't supposed to even give hint of it.  What's all this now?  I don't wanna be ugly Asian.  If you call me that or affect me, .. with people I greet they'll be bawling on the street for they are not white and I may bite.  Yea, you think you're all so white, but I can say you aren't.  I can calculate what you're thinking, I don't need to feel it.  I think this is all cuz you people are acting like I'm in trouble, but you're the crazy 1s.  I feel like I can't do anything today now, and no one I know should be invovled.

..disturbing.  Someone doesn't get that Asian is ugly.  I get that WHITE IS UGLY!

Why would anyone call me not white?  I am not like other Eurasians, and you are not perfect.  I am not an ape.  I am not a worm.

THEY ARE BOTHERING ME.

Why would we grow up not doing this and then all of a sudden you do it to someone you can't even figure out why you think you're even pressing a button.  You can't lie and tell me I like something in some perverted way.  You ^did it^ for the other kids to feel white like that's so precious to you.  You're stealing someone else's accomplishments.

How am I supposed to live?  What do you think I am, shit?  Well, YOU JUST LOST YOUR CHANCE.  I want this crazy horseshit to stop plaguing ME.

I don't feel like posting this cuz it made me feel different..  I am not up for this like this.  I didn't k*** anyone, I have no idea what the **** is happening!  I didn't do something.  I just talked.  I didn't sit there and call people niggers literally.

This is nasty, making fun of a bond with someone, too.

YOU PEOPLE STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT.  YOU'RE MESSING WITH MY BODY.  UNLIKE YOU, I CAN TALK.  I DON'T TAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT.

THEY'RE MESSING WITH ME AND MY BODY SOMEONE HELP YOU STOP IT STOP IT STOP

No comments:

Post a Comment