Thursday, June 5, 2014

Some Issue

A place I'm working with a reputable name just changed cuz it was not thee thing.  I was wondering if Ellen coordinates this stuff and gets told I'm shit.  I had a reason for posting this.  So, when I wear the shirt, I don't wear the name.  They just changed the name of the mental hospital, too.  It used to be named like the 1 in New Orleans.  I know she has a racist block in these things she does.  I really liked Ellen, like most people.  This is a disgrace, making me feel super guilty for a feeling I had a poor yet hungry attitude.  She just brushes over this, like it didn't happen.  But the thing is I feel like I'm being rejected and not just ignored.  She's too nice, but this issue got me confused.  I'm sure people are reveling in this.  I feel I'm in a fight saying maybe it mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment