Thursday, June 5, 2014

Question

I found a popular song I like "It's Always a Good Time" and the 2 lead singers sound Oriental in a submissive way.  I was playing around with 1 singer with Ellen.  I don't like her negative messages surrounding me.  She even lies and takes back what she said it meant, like that someone else would do it but that she did it.  I don't believe the meaning of that.  Let's hope .. I dunno I mean if she does this then she does this.  I thought she was an attractive person on TV.  This doesn't make sense.  It does, but then again it sounds like an inevitable flaw rather than a simple coverup.  They sound like it really happens.  I have more to say.  People think I'm famous, but no one has commented on my blog.  I think famous people get it another way.  Let me just lay out the card table.  It does worry me that it may make me m*********.  Ellen seems to take care of that.  I see that Ellen was treated nicer racially, and there's a big point of mine.  I feel uncomfortable, and I am not made out of something that is just shit.  I am a real person, just as I had indicated afore.  Well, what I wanted to say was yes it sounds nasty.  I am concerned about Carly's popularity.  I don't know what that did for the other people exactly, per se.

No comments:

Post a Comment