Sunday, June 8, 2014

I may be an adult, but people can still be cruel to me.

I think because of Ellen when I didn't accept my aunt acting differently, my Gramma made deliberate noises several times that sounded like I was "not Caucasian."  I finally asked my dad and Gramma something like, "Why are you being mean to me?" several times.  My Gramma seems triumphant over me.  If it wasn't right in any way, I'm not a bad person.  They're not supposed to treat me so harshly.  She ruined 1 side of my nose, somehow messed me up as I was talking.  I don't want a little ring there.  On the other side, there's a line.  Both are very ugly.  Evana Lynch did that on Twitter.  Also, I refuse to take punishment like this if anyone changed themselves for me and I .. ^enjoyed^ .. it, which I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment