Sunday, June 8, 2014

Problem

See, now, Ellen thinks she's the queen. These posts are not meant to be harmless and, for saying that, nothing really happens, Ms. Clown who is mean to a nice person like me and racist.



I have to worry about all these people going all monster and severing ties. They are mean to me to test if I am mean back. I am at presence distanced from my dad. He suggested the next 2 Christmases and my birthday, which is a long time and I'll be 29.



The thing @ the birthday set me off.



I see the nigger word offsets lotta people.



I think my dad was going insane. Like he's on what's related to stuff thinking he's listening to a higher power.



Well, I hope these problems stop. Why was Ellen nice until I stopped talking to my Gramma each night so much but now it's bad?!?!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment