Sunday, June 8, 2014

Problem

My dad was just irritating me on Ellen's orders, and that happy brat is annoying to me. It mighta been a communication, but that Ellen. I got over it, but my dad kept going and I kept having bad words come to my mind. I won't accept any punishment from *** Ellen nor my dad. She is all fascinated over for me some things are not what. I get annoyed at Bella, but I also like her. I never said anyone to follow me as my demand. Like she thinks me knowing people outta my family is not what. I don't need dumb blonde jokes. She can't watch me and make the time miserable. I realize it wasn't that bad, but my dad was just listening to her and if I thought of the word nigger by accident! Yes! I was mad at Ellen.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment