Saturday, June 14, 2014

I feel upset.

No one cares @ me. When did you think this turn of events is okay. Someone is being really stupid. I feel like I'm being r***ed. Like I can't feel outside-a my family. I don't love them. I dunno, they are shit. I don't mean my little brother so much. I hear an annoying noise. Someone has found me. What are my parents? An excuse not to talk to me? Hm, well, I feel they are that mean collectively. I'm supposed to not say that, but people keep saying everything I do is for Bella and taking away from me other relationships. Nothing weird happened. I thought I was already accepted. My Gramma was mean. I need to stay away from others. If I get the Disney job holiday dancing, I can live alone in a special place for Disney cast members. I don't wanna be played with. Nothing is for me. I wanna meet people. But I'm stuck with my parents at 28. I feel m*****ed. If Bella gets everything, why not take it away like with me? I earned that, and it is taken from me. It's easy to do what you are supposed to. Stop bugging me about something special you give to anyone for age. I don't want to be made guilty. This is unfair. Shut up! I didn't do anything. Shut up! Stop it!!! You are nothing. I can't sleep! Just shut up stupid! This is a crime!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment