Saturday, June 14, 2014

Going Thru Things

Starting to like me less? Sorry I was irrational. Worthless is an important vocabulary word. I was being force m*****ed to not feel outsidea my family. Quit trading what I earned for BELLA. It's pretty bad here. This hurts and is such shit! I am tired of fighting. I don't know if someone decided to pattern and call me or if I had a multicultural baby a nigger. You getting antsy caused all these problems. If I didn't earn anything, why wouldn't I be treated like Bella Thorne? Too many people just shit to a kid? Bella is mean to take from me. STOP BEING BEMUSED and stop threatening me @ caring @ you after death! Bella didn't uncover this. You think I was untalented. Why is it suddenly too late and everyone else is as good? Some people are bothering me. If I was in high school, I'd still mean something. Maybe, the medicine is making me die. @ me wanting to hurt people, it's dangerous and I'm pushed to feeling and not changing from being shit. Some people are really upset with me.. woo hoo. I'm tired @ your shit @ my family. I mean the problems they have. They won't stop being dumb. Sending me dumb messages. Oh well. Does it bother you?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment