Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fun

New Orleans may be good, but if you cannot be New Orleanian do not have to feel it's better.



Can you be mad, emotional, and concerned at the same time?



Everyone knows I deserve something good to happen. I shoulda known you'd drop your pants.



Might think being from Jax, it was sweet to be there, but it's work and organization and responsibility.



Harmony: That's where it is!



So why is it a pain to give me affection but not those 10 years younger?



You want your kids not to be you but your kids.



Am I too old to appreciate classical singing?



Why are cool people obsessed that weird things are wrong?



So, Sarah Brightman makes you feel awake?



Why do Southerners hate people with Northern blood?



I want to sing The Prayer and Time to Say Goodbye with Andrea Bocelli. I was watching Time to Say Goodbye on YouTube.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment