Monday, June 16, 2014

Problem

Why is my dad being crazy acting like there's something wrong with Sarah Brightman?  She didn't say Happy Father's Day, but she probably has more than 1 reason.  He just is acting like a baby like he did everything he's supposed to.  He thinks people like me are weird and don't deserve anything.  So, there's that!  He can't do anything he wants.  He doesn't even matter, essentially, to this point.  He will not shut up.  He's a nuissance.  He's not supposed to be here.  Capiche??  No Capiche??  What, do I have to wear my earplugs?  I don't HAVE to.  He'll just annoy me some other time, either way.  The earplugs are for if I feel I need more quiet, don't want to hear any rumbling of cars outside or whatnot.  My noise maker is on.  Would you say he's outta place?  Get this.  I no longer care what you people think about me being treated so badly for anything I've ever done.  My dad even thinks it's because other people won't approve, but I think they should.

Sorry for anything offensive, I don't see it that way.  I see it as explaining something, simply, something to walk over and hope doesn't happen again!  See, I even went back and apologized.  Who does that when they're mad?!  I think what I said was merely descriptive of the circumstance.

I got threatened by someone else, too.  I think it's also the vibes of that person.

I'm a bit mad at how things turned out for me, I must admit.  I see negativity in everything.  I learned I am to admit these things.

I think my dad wants me to not like Sarah Brightman so I can be forgiven for this, but he's just being stupid.  This is shit.  What do you want me to say about it?  I like her!  Stop making things so difficult that aren't even that important, meaning this was easy breazy until the incident tha wasn't the incident!

A reminder, sorry for the way the message seems to come across and the negative terms, but I kept it without any direct issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment