Monday, June 16, 2014

If you don't like me..

..which I don't see why I'd have to deal with that, I said you could go away.  If you wanna talk to some other young girl, be my guest.  Don't complain at me.  Anyone.

I do want to say that with other people it's a topic how I'm annoyed at people saying I'm not as good as I thought so they "pick someone else."  That's quite insulting to say all my efforts that were hijacked are worthless because of the result.

You can't throw away my life cuz you think your parents were waiting for you to grow up and trash Chinese people like me.  I see it on the streets.  I don't care if you just said no!  I'm no dummy.

I did what I was supposed to.  I'm not some weirdo.

They just talked again!

Now, they insulted us.  Forget about my dad.  He's always nasty sometimes in his behavior.  I saw him lose control.  You better believe it or git.  Perhaps, I liked some of you, but don't make my dad hurt my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment