Sunday, June 15, 2014

IMDb - The Soapbox

Should snotty brats get attention from 'you and others?'

Bella Thorne was upset I don't accept her being s h i t to me. I mean she treats me like s h i t. I just Retweeted something someone saying I <3 you and she was all like p i s s e d. She wants me to feel below. She must have a mental disorder, or something. She lost her dad.

She's part Italian and Irish from a nice, young mom.. and her dad was an attractive Spanish man, not big and bushy. She knows I'm Chinese, like Ellen DeGeneres is Jewish from her mom's last name. I think she's being racist to me. Also, people don't think I'm respectable anymore and are teasing me all the time about "what I don't deserve." It's weird, too.

 just an animal watching time go by under a silly summer sun

No comments:

Post a Comment