Tuesday, June 3, 2014

E-Mail

I was too late to withdraw because I have mental problems.  I took on an 18 hour load at home, and I didn't even make a D in any of the courses.  I was wondering if I could have a medical withdrawal.  My last college gave me some, if you need proof.  My name is Christina Ann Barrett, and my birthday is May 20, 1986.  I'm sorry I don't remember my VID#.

If you don't take the appeal, I know I can retake the classes for grade forgiveness, which I plan to, but what if my family and I move away?  I do plan to take the classes online.  If I moved away, how could I get grade forgiveness?  Could I take the class online as a special case or exception to the rule?  I know, I need to take these classes again, anyway, for my degree.  They are all General Studies courses.

I did work on these courses all semester, had some problems concentrating, but I almost got a D I feel in mostly all of them.  If I could just finish up where I didn't do well would be nice, as well, but my work might not be easy to access if you can at all.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Christina Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment