Friday, June 13, 2014

Issues

Why have my relationships been trashed?



It doesn't make me feel good to always see mean people get the sugar in life their way.



I don't appreciate being supposedly manipulated, like if I have a kid. My decisions are mine. You can't keep knocking guilt in me for things you are afraid to speak up about. Say it, don't spray it. I might disagree. I'm being played with. You all just keep peeing in your pants and being robots. Sometimes, we've bent the rules, and some things are technically a way we don't perceive.



I don't wanna sit here and talk @ lies of things I won't get. I am fine how I am.



Why are people playing with what's in my body and what belongs to me?



People are so *** trying to catch me doing wrong. They have it up regularly, like a class in school. Talk @ a challenge. Being mean to me does not make you a good person.



They are messing with me in private. They are so tacky and annoying on the edge of their seat. So shallow. This is annoying me now.



Others play around, but when I do it seems wrong.



I heard that another person is beer for me.



Why am I being constantly attacked? Stop picking at me, liars. Why don't you just leave me alone? 'd be a pity. Something is bothering me trying to sleep. It won't stop. Stop telling me what to do. I'm already being okay!



Why do you repeat?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment