Tuesday, June 17, 2014

36 Songs to Tour and Record

Broadway

My Fair Lady
Wouldn't It Be Loverly
I Could Have Danced All Night
Show Me

The Sound of Music
The Sound of Music
My Favorite Things
Climb Every Mountain
Edelweiss

Cats
Macavity
Memory

The Phantom of the Opera
Think of Me
Angel of Music
The Phantom of the Opera
Music of the Night
All I Ask of You
Wishing You Were Somehow Here, Again

Starlight Express
I Am the Starlight
Only He

Jesus Christ Superstar
I Don't Know How to Love Him
Gethsemane

Evita
Another Suitcase, Another Hall

Oklahoma!
O, What a Beautiful Mornin'
I Cain't Say No

Gypsy
Some People
Let Me Entertain You
I Have a Moo Cow
Wherever We Go
Rose's Turn

A Chorus Line
What I Did for Love


Classical

Andrew Lloyd Webber
Pie Jesu

O Mio Babbino Caro
Gia il Sole dal Gange


Oldies

The Carpenters
Rainy Days and Mondays
Top of the World

Petula Clark
Downtown

Peter, Paul, and Mary
If I Had a Hammer
Leaving on a Jetplane

No comments:

Post a Comment