Friday, May 30, 2014

TV

I didn't know Ellen DeGeneres would still be on this week.  Is it through the whole summer?

Why is she so mad at me?  That's worse than missing a show, isn't it?  No?  Just use people?  She lives a private, privileged life because she had good parents.  She doesn't let you change how she functions.  I feel she will never accept me in particular.

She thinks that maybe I curse and am bad and stuff.  She acts like it's bad, but she keeps on doing weird stuff.  (This might sound like a bad point for me to make.)

I guess the next thing is I'll hunt down people who made it happen.  I will not accept that I'm just bad and because I'm so stupid that people will not talk to me.  Ellen seems to not have to talk to anyone.  She makes up her mind, was privileged racially, and stuff.  She's not the same and is aging quickly.  I wanted to do my hair platinum and grow it out to my shoulders but not sure now.  I had been saying I'd dye it medium ash blonde and cut it short like a boy almost but not like in spikes nor with any crew shaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment